Welcome to the webpages of Ayursundra where we look to give you a glimpse of the array of services that Ayursundra can offer you.
The vision of Ayursundra is to make Quality Healthcare affordable, where affordability is seen as the process of inclusivity. What that translates into is that we provide the highest quality of care at a price that makes the Ayursundra eco-system affordable to the largest possible segment of society without compromising quality. Ayursundra continuously strives to improve its processes through the 6T model, which results is a better quality of service to its patients, focused on reducing time spent within the Ayursundra premises while maintaining the highest standard of care for each individual person.
Ayursundra works together with its partners, which includes existing hospitals, equipment providers, financing bodies and standard accreditors to ensure that the Ayursundra eco-system will over time span across the North-east of India focusing on the relevant specialties where it can have the maximum impact for the people of the North-east. We believe in the adage that prevention is better than cure. However, if cure is needed, it must be quick and effective, so that you as a customer can get back to the things that are most important to you, as quickly as possible.
We are continuously looking for feedback to improve our systems, or recognize any of our employees that have gone out of their way to help you. If you could help us with that by using our contact forms, we would appreciate it.
So stay a while, look around and let us know what we can do for you.
Founder & Chairman
Ayursundra believes that Health is Wealth. Ever since 1990, demand for medical care has grown in India, but the supply has been largely unorganized. Ayursundra aims to become a critical component in driving change across the healthcare sector, in order to improve the quality of life of people.
Delivering quality healthcare, we believe, starts with the process of inclusivity. We can make quality healthcare affordable to a large share of the population by means of three distinguished processes: the use of latest and emerging technologies; productively run healthcare processes; and the enhancement of information use with regards to services provided to patients.
Ayursundra is dedicated to promoting safe and quality healthcare, responsive to the needs and expectations of the local people. Currently, our focus is on healthcare services provided to the region of Assam and its neighbouring states, in the North-East of India.
- Ayursundra is dedicated to making high quality healthcare accessible and affordable to a large share of the Indian population. We believe that delivering quality healthcare means being inclusive to as many people as possible
- Ayursundra aims to be a critical component in driving change across the healthcare sector in order to improve the quality of life of people
- We make quality healthcare affordable by means of three distinguished processes: the use of latest technologies; productively run healthcare processes; and the enhancement of information use with regards to the services provided to patients
- Ayursundra is dedicated to promoting safe and quality healthcare, responsive to the needs and expectations of the local people. Currently, our focus is on healthcare services provided to the region of Assam and its neighbouring states, in the Northeast of India
- We seek to fulfill the expectations of people from various socio-economic and cultural backgrounds to avail the best and latest in medical services today
- Ayursundra follows a patient-centric approach. We focus on the total well-being of the individual by integrating all aspects of the healing process
- We continuously maintain high professional standards through education, research and open dialogue in order to protect and improve the health of every patient
- GIVING CARE WITH A SMILE.
- RESPECT FOR EVERYONE
- COMMITTED TO WHAT WE DO.
Explanation of our Our values:
- GIVING CARE WITH A SMILE. Involve the patient in (decisions about) his or her care & treatment. By being kind and compassionate, listening and responding to the patient and showing patience.
- RESPECT FOR EVERYONE (colleagues, juniors, seniors, patients and other accompanying persons). SPEAK TO EVERYONE WITH A RESPECTFUL TONE. Uphold the patient’s trust; make them feel safe and cared for. By being polite and honouring each other’s dignity, patients and colleagues alike.
- COMMITTED TO WHAT WE DO. Put the patient’s well-being at the centre of what we do. By working in partnership with each other, communicating clearly, and delivering efficient and effective care.
Ayursundra was established in 2009 in the Netherlands (Europe). Although the focus of our activities is in India, our Headquarters and Supervisory Board are still based in the Netherlands. This way, we aim to affirm our broad, global reach and build on our mission to ingrain high-level, international standards into our healthcare delivery.
Ayursundra is dedicated to making high quality healthcare affordable to a large share of the Indian population. In order to do so, we seek to fulfil the expectations of people from various socio-economic and cultural backgrounds to avail the best and latest in medicine today. Ayursundra endorses a patient-centric approach. We focus on the total well-being of the individual by integrating all aspects of the healing process through investigation, therapy or surgery.
With our dual focus on quality and accessibility, we are committed to ensuring a cooperative, progressive system of healthcare delivery within the care community. We seek to maintain high professional standards through education, research and open dialogue in order to protect and improve the health of every patient.
CONCEPT OF AYURSUNDRA
Ayursundra is dedicated to promoting safe and high quality healthcare, responsive to the needs and expectations of the local people. The Ayursundra model is designed to reduce the gap between diagnosis and treatment, while easing the patient’s anxiety and making treatment more cost effective for him. Our focus on quality, affordability and technical expertise accounts for a cutting edge advantage in the field of healthcare.
The Ayursundra model operates on a unique inter-connectivity between its core healthcare institutions. The inter-connectivity facilitates optimal utilization of the available resources for patients to receive the appropriate medical attention. Ayursundra uses the latest integrated Hospital Management System in its various centres and departments: all doctors have access to patient data in real time which is furthermore updated in the shortest period of time so doctors can start early commencement of treatment. Backed by cutting-edge electronic data processing support (EDP), any individual patient reporting to an Ayursundra hub is issued with an electronic smart card embedded with a detailed digital report of medical history, pathological profile, current protocol and updates of periodic reviews. Due to the enterprise-wide architectural solution, patient flow is centrally managed: patients can move from one specialty to another without misdirection or losing important patient data. This speeds up the process of treatment and allows for higher volumes of patients. On top of this, an elaborate process of patient feedback, appraisal of services, peer reviews and periodic follow-up ensures patient compliance with long-term drug protocols and therapy regimens. The inter-connectivity model streamlines patient management from a qualitative, quantitative and safety perspective, resulting in smoother end to end patient flow.
Once inside, the Ayursundra matrix takes charge of all administrative, logistic, investigative and curative aspects of the patients’ treatment, which obviates the need for external attendance so commonplace in prevalent healthcare facilities.
Ayursundra prides itself with a staff of medical specialists and other professionals which represent a cumulative experience of over 250 years, bringing expertise backed by dedication to all aspects of Ayursundra’s management. In addition to that, top notch global specialists periodically add value to highly specific operations and/ or specific diagnostic analyses. Complementary to this, Ayursundra is equipped with state-of-the-art apparatus, instrumentation, machinery and technology, sourced from top-of-the-line global manufacturers. Technological upgrades put our services at par with the best in medical care worldwide. Moreover, it provides an opportunity for new treatments and technologies to be available to patients.